by Chris Foster
Week 10 Injuries: Tuesday
Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB, New York Jets (Knee): Fitz Magic was all but magical this weekend against the Dolphins. He did have one play, however, where we say a little Fitz Magic. He scrambled about 15 yards down the field, was about to get tackled and turned and pitched the ball to an unexpecting Bilal Powell who made a one-handed grab. Fitzpatrick later went on to injury his knee which gave us a brief glimpse of Bryce Petty. Fitzpatrick later returned to action. It appears his knee injury isn’t serious, but he is having an MRI today.
Mike Evans, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Concussion): Mike Evans had an incredible game on Thursday night. After the game, however, he was diagnosed with a concussion. Keep an eye on Evans status throughout the week. The good news is that since he played a Thursday game last week, it gives him a couple of extra days to recover.
Travis Benjamin, WR, San Diego Chargers (Knee): Benjamin tried to give it a go on Sunday, but he didn’t last long. The knee just gave him to much trouble. PCL injuries have kept players sidelined for lengthy amounts of time in the past, but with a bye coming up for the Chargers in week 11, there is hope for a quick recovery.
Jeremy Maclin, WR, Kansas City Chiefs (Groin): Maclin appeared on the injury report at the end of the week with a groin injury. Groin injuries can be super delicate, and that reared its ugly head again on Sunday. He only made it through part of the first quarter before leaving the game and not returning. Unfortunately, groin injuries can tend to linger, so we will have to keep an eye on this injury.
Here is other notable injuries we are monitoring throughout the week. Their status will become clearer as the weekend approaches and No Huddle will send out a complete updated report as this week’s practices come to a close this weekend
Notable Injuries For Week 10:
- Alex Smith, QB, Kansas City Chiefs (Concussion)
- Jamies Winston, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Knee)
- Jamaal Charles, RB, Kansas City Chiefs (Knee)
- Spencer Ware, RB, Kansas City Chiefs (Concussion)
- CJ Anderson, RB, Denver Broncos (Knee)
- Jame Starks, RB, Green Bay Packers (Knee)
- Tevin Coleman, RB, Atlanta Falcons (Hamstring)
- Jacquizz Rodgers, RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Foot)
- Matt Jones, RB, Washington Redskins (Knee)
- Thomas Rawls, RB, Seattle Seahawks (Leg)
- Carlos Hyde, RB, San Francisco 49ers (Shoulder)
- Doug Martin, RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Hamstring)
- Derrick Henry, RB, Tennessee Titans
- Eddie Royal, WR, Chicago Bears (Toe)
- Victor Cruz, WR, New York Giants (Ankle)
- Allen Hurns, WR, Jacksonville Jaguars (Concussion)
- Hunter Henry, TE, Sad Diego Chargers (Knee)
- Jared Cook, TE, Green Bay Packers (Ankle)
- Ladarius Green, TE, Pittsburgh Steelers (Ankle)